- Andalus suspends visa-free travel for EAS nations amid deepening rift over referendum implications
- Kwangju vetoes Andalusian renegotiation attempts at the East Althenian Parliament
- Andalus votes to leave the EAS in a non-binding referendum.
- The Imperial Sanese Mint releases its new design for the Sanese En with Honda Shigetomo in the 5000 En (pictured).
- The People's Republic of Peilan imposes strict coal extraction provisions due to worsening pollution crisis on its capital, Fengtai
- EAS member nations imposes sanctions against Malatoa after the country used a chemical weapon, VX, as part of its secretive chemical weapons program.