Sanese (三國語 Sangokugo) is a language spoken by about 125 million speakers, primarily in Okaiken and Teiko, where it is the national language. It is a member of the Sanese language family, whose relation to other language groups, particularly to Kwangul and the suggested Altaic language family, is debated.
Sanese has no genetic relationship with Peilanese, but it makes extensive use of Peilanese characters, or kanji (漢字), in its writing system, and a large portion of its vocabulary is borrowed from Peilanese. Along with kanji, the Sanese writing system primarily uses two syllabic (or moraic) scripts, hiragana (ひらがな or 平仮名) and katakana (カタカナ or 片仮名). Amalic characters are used in a limited fashion, such as for imported acronyms, and the numeral system uses mostly Andalusian numerals alongside traditional Peilanese numerals.
Recently featured: Rashaya Crisis • Honda Shigetomo • Kwangju
Nominate a Featured Article - More...
Did you know...
- That TALOD currently has 6 semi-active members...
- That each member, aside from 2 members (who decided to share), has one or more planets...
- That TALOD members are free to do what they want on the wiki in spite of silent protest...
In the News
- Andalus suspends visa-free travel for EAS nations amid deepening rift over referendum implications
- Kwangju vetoes Andalusian renegotiation attempts at the East Althenian Parliament
- Andalus votes to leave the EAS in a non-binding referendum.
- The Imperial Sanese Mint releases its new design for the Sanese En with Honda Shigetomo in the 5000 En (pictured).
- The People's Republic of Peilan imposes strict coal extraction provisions due to worsening pollution crisis on its capital, Fengtai
- EAS member nations imposes sanctions against Malatoa after the country used a chemical weapon, VX, as part of its secretive chemical weapons program.
What is TALOD?
Hello, we are TALOD, an independent group that are interested in the inner workings of Asian Culture!
Experiencing Loading Problems (500) or (503)?
During your stay on the wiki, you might encounter very long articles such as Andalus
or the List of Prime Ministers of Okaiken
, all of which require significant loading times and it might end up as error 500 or 503. This is due to the rendering issues on this wiki. We are working with Shoutwiki staff to resolve this issue as soon as possible.